The 3 Ideas Books Club
Hello, my dearest friend and welcome to the 3 Ideas Books Club.
My sister and I LOVE exchanging ideas. She recently recommended a book 'Steal Like An Artist' by Austin Kleon. It's a stunning little book, which I read in one sitting. The guy said that it would make such an impact in this world if we just say 'thank you' to the authors, whose books positively impacted our lives. I thought it was a truly brilliant idea because I read a lot and love sharing the knowledge I gain from all these books.
3 Ideas Books Club came from my sister's recommendation to share 5 key points of the book. I thought 3 would be better because I'll be able to give you a more succinct and distilled beauty of the book. I'll be leaving one book review a week. 'Svitlana's review' purple button will become clickable as soon as I do that.
If you haven't already done so, you can subscribe to the 3 Ideas Books Club newsletter, which will be out every week. DO SHARE THIS PAGE with friends and family. I promise you their life will be so much better with all of these wonderful books, which I'll be sharing.
Below, I’ve listed a number of books, which immediately came to my mind when I asked myself which books impacted my life. Every week I’ll be adding one review to a book and I’ll be also adding some books to the reading list. Have fun and enjoy!
94. Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
95. Disrupt You!: Master Personal Transformation, Seize Opportunity, and Thrive in the Era of Endless Innovation by Jay Samit
96. Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us by Michael Moss
97. Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help YouFind - and Keep - Love by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
98. Bounce: The Myth of Talent and the Power of Practice by Matthew Syed
99 . Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal by Oren Klaff
100. Secret Millionaires Club: Warren Buffett's 26 Secrets to Success in the Business of Life by Andy Heyward and Amy Heyward
102.Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time (Portfolio Non Fiction) by Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz
103. Ego Is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
Your Information is 100% Secure And Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.
© 2018 | Legal Information